Thursday, February 5, 2009

Light at the end of the tunnel...

So, basically this is a very busy time right now. I have been completely swamped with stuff to do. I am just finishing up my comp and it is killing me. No, not in a romantic "killing me softly" way, but rather "I am going to jab you in the gut with a knife until you are dead" sort of way. Yes, I admit that some things have been put on hold, including readings, but unfortunately it is necessary.
I present my comp on February 14th. What would normally be a good day to spend with a special someone is now marked in my planner as "D-Day". I see the light at the end of the tunnel and the light is a spotlight that is shining on me, and I am the pawn that must dance and joke in front of the audience and get them to like me and my research, and therefore pass my comp so that I may graduate. Honestly, the presentation is what is scaring me most. I can sing in front of thousands of people, but I can't speak in front of them. If there were only some way in which I could sing my presentation to the entire junior and senior class, plus the faculty; then I would be set. Unfortunately, I won't be able to mess this presentation up. It is incredibly important that I do well. Obivously, it is important that I do well because this is one of the dtermining factors if I graduate or not. You see, it's not all the grades and credits, it is also this project that has literally made up my blood, sweat and tears for the past 2 years.
Fortunately, it is almost over. Only 9 days left until the big moment. Well, it actually has to be 12-15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment